Welcome to the first ever online ISU Space Masquerade!
Different than any other previous year, you now have all the comfort and resources at your home to prepare your costume! The competition will be held in 2 rounds– where in the 1st round you will decide via an online voting which costumes will enter the 2nd (Final) round.
The 2nd round will be an Eurovision-like contest and a winner will be chosen live by the audience.
Who can participate?
The ISP20 Space Masquerade is open to ISP20 crew members, ISU alumni and ISU/ISP staff members.
Two separate competitions will be held for the following:
How to sign-up?
To sign-up for the competition you need to:
• Upload a photo of yourself in the costume.
• Send a 30-second video yourself, presenting your costume.
No later than Friday, 7th August, 23:59 UTC.
How to submit the photo of your costume?
- Click on the link: https://pollunit.com/polls/ivpacur8hh_zwhbdxotr5a
- Sign-up to PollUnit with your email address. Confirm your email address by clicking the link in the email sent to you.
- Sign-in back to: https://pollunit.com/polls/ivpacur8hh_zwhbdxotr5a
- Upload a photo of yourself in the costume, no later than Friday, 7 August, 23:59 UTC. (The file should be minimum 2 Mpx=1732px * 1155px)
How to submit the video of your costume?
- Send a 30-second video presenting yourself in the costume to firstname.lastname@example.org via Wetransfer no later than Friday, 7th August, 23:59 UTC.
In the video, feel free to use different backgrounds, non-copyrighted music and narrative. The format of your video file should be MP4.
How to vote?
The preliminary voting to select the 30-top individual and 5-top group costumes will start HERE on Friday, 7th August, 00:00 UTC and will run through Saturday, 8th August, 15:00 UTC.
During the Space Masquerade on 8th August (19:00-20:00 UTC), the videos of the 30 most-voted individual costumes and 5 most-voted group costumes will be displayed. There will be a live online voting to select the winner of each category.